Sonntag, 6. April 2008

I'll be there when your heart stops beating

Lately I've been listening a lot to the +44 record for a long ass time but I really enjoy it these days.
Same with "We Don't Need To Whisper" the debut record of Angels & Airwaves.
I'm dying to hear new stuff from + and I wnne see them perform in Berlin again so yeah please hurry up.

I read some of my first posts I wrote here and I have to say i don't know what was wrong with me.When I read it now I realise that I shouldn't bother to much about everything but enjoy my life and everyday of it!

I can't say how much I'm looking forward to receive my famous sticker package for TWO Germany and my package from charmer with my Rogue and FSAS stuff.

One of my pictures from the first +44 show on the 25th of September in 2006 around the time I started The Wild Ones Germany.


Keine Kommentare: