Freitag, 22. August 2008

Berlin

I just got back from a litlle shopping tour through Berlin.I was looking for some new shoes,sunglasses and I checked out two new stores.

My first stop was the recently opened "New Era Flagship Store".They have a nice selection of about 1000 New Era hats aswell as some other hats.When I got my camera out to take some nice pics for the blog one of the women who work in the store told me that it isn't allowed to take pics of the inside of the store.What kind of bullshit is that?Whatever I saw some nice hats and I guess I'll buy one there pretty soon.The coolest thing is that they sell some hats with Berlin themes like "030" the dial code for Berlin.Another thing I noticed was that the hats were pretty much cheaper than anywhere else in Germany with only 34,95€.I searched for some pics to post and here they are.







After that I went to check out the Titus Zoopreme Store which I do once in a while and I have to say Titus really got wack.The brands they sell are shit,everything is totally overpriced and the people who work there suck lately.But they actually had some nice Vans shoes there so I consider going back there in a few weeks to pick up some cool ones.



One of the last stores I went to was "Solebox".A new store that sells stuff like BBC,Ice Cream,Vans shoes and a lot of sneakers.Infront of the store people were interviewed and the street was crowded.Someone explained me that they were camping out for a shoe release tomorrow.When he showed me the shoe I was shocked because it was really ugly but everyone has his own taste.That's a good thing I guess.

Keine Kommentare: