Sonntag, 28. September 2008

Gym Class Heroes - 24.9.2008

On Wednesday I was at the Berlin show of the Gym Class Heroes.It was great to see Travis live because he has a great stage presence.The setlist was crazy.The only thing that sucked was that they didn't play "New Friend Request".What I liked was that Travis gave a shout out to Travis Barker,DJ AM and Lil'Chris who seem to be good friends of him since he mentioned that when he talked about their plane crash.I don't know if he actually did that because I was standing in the second row rocking my Famous Stars and Straps New Era hat.Another funny thing is how everyone I met this evening was like "Ohhh Johnny Cupcakes ... nice shirt".And of course meeting Travis Mc Coy was pretty rad.Here are some of my pictures from the show.








Keine Kommentare: