Dienstag, 16. September 2008

+44 finally recording a new record?

Mark Hoppus posted two new things on his blog.The first one is a picture and the blog entry is "studio recording".


And secondly he posted a video of him recording a guitar(!) riff.He doesn't mention if it's just for another record he's producing or whatever i guess he knows that everyone would assume that it is for the new +44 record.I was surprised to see him play guitar in the studio.I've never seen him play guitar except for fun when he changed the instruments with Tom at some Blink 182 show.But I wonder where Travis,Craig and Shane are.Anyways I'm so stoked to see that finally +44 seem to start recording.I love this band so much.Here's what Mark wrote on his blog and the video.Oh and by the way I think the guitar is dope.

so yeah, here i am recording some pretty shredding guitar parts for this here bridge of that there song. i look like an idiot. BUT, in a day this song went from being a rough demo to having verse and bridge guitars doubled, chorus guitars tripled, and bridge leads doubled. tomorrow is bass…


Keine Kommentare: