Samstag, 10. Januar 2009

"I talk to Tom several times a week, sometimes several times a day" - Mark Hoppus

Ok honestly I never got my hopes up or believed in a Blink 182 reunion.Lately there have been developments were you maybe think that its kinda strange and pointing into that direction.But obviously Tom is really focused on Angels & Airwaves and the end of Blink wasn't something everyone of the three guys would just forget to do a reunion tour.

Now there's Marks blog post,a new merch store on blink182.com,the label on blink182.com was changed,sadly +44 is totally dead AND they're all on talking terms.
There is definately hope at this point.

Yesterday the on 9th of January MTV.com published an exclusive interview with Mark Hoppus.
Here's the link to the article!

A quick summary of the article:

- it's part 1 of a 2 part interview
- he thinks a reunion would only be possible if they become close friends again
- his friendship to Tom is starting to grow a lot lately
- he says that IF Blink were to reform it would have to be the most mind blowing,ridiculous and amazing show
- the end of the article says that he will announce something surprising about his "other" band +44 in the second part of the interview which MTV will publish on wednesday

Here's what I think: Put aside some money for an incredible reunion tour of Blink 182 in late 09 or 2010.Mark wants it so bad you can really feel it.Travis in my opinion would do it if Mark and Tom want it so it depends on Tom in my eyes.

Regarding +44:My guess is that they will either announce their breakup,the comeback of Carol Heller and Craig and Shane leaving or a new record being released really soon.

eventhough I hope for atleast the reunion tour of Blink 182 it still would suck if Angels or +44 would stop making music together.

Oh and why do I care so much about those guys?Because they made my youth what it was!



To be continued ...

Keine Kommentare: